The primary role of the Warehouse Support position is to provide support within the warehouse operations by performing the general day to day warehouse duties in order to ensure the efficient operations of the Warehouse.
Sound interesting? If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to join our team.
• Warehouse Operations
o Provide general services to the warehouse operations.
o Assist in general housekeeping functions within the warehouse.
o Assist in the generation of documents used in the loading process as requested.
o Assist in the movement of deliver trucks in to and out of the warehouse.
o Assist other warehouse activities as may be requested.
• Quality & Customer Focus
o Ensures product quality by practicing and enforcing QA, HACCP, Food Safety, and ISO requirements in all aspects of warehouse operations.
o Adherence to SOPs when performing job responsibilities and tasks.
• Safety & Environment
• At least one year of warehouse experience, preferably within the food industry, with an emphasis on inventory control.
• Forklift license.
• Attention to detail, numerical ability.
• Highly organized with excellent time management/priority setting skills, and knows how to make the right decisions.
• Working proficiency with MS Office applications and internet applications. Experience with Navision preferred.
• Fluent English (verbal and written communication skills) with the ability to understand, follow and give clear instructions
• Able to lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
• Basic proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Capability to work independently without constant supervision
• History of positive team approach with co-workers and supervisors
Benefits and Other Information:: This permanent, full-time position offers a base pay that recognizes your past experience, pays a quarterly bonus payout when we meet targets, adds premiums for shift work and certifications, adds a full benefit package at 3 months, and matches your RRSP contribution up to 4% of base pay after one year.
Application Instructions: Apply online at: http://vitalus.com/careers
Industry Search : Accounting Jobs | Administrative Jobs | Sales & Marketing Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Restaurant & Food Services Jobs | Technology Jobs | Trades & Construction Jobs | Security Jobs | View All Industries