~~Grieg Seafood BC Ltd., a dynamic and growing company in the Aquaculture industry, is seeking to hire a full-time Regulatory and Community Affairs Specialist. Reporting to the Regulatory and Compliance Director, the Regulatory and Community Affairs Specialist will support the activities of the Regulatory and Compliance function with primary accountability for the preparation and management of simple and complex regulatory submissions.
• Communicate operational and regulatory issues or perceived risks to operations to the Managing Director, Regulatory and Compliance Director and other staff as appropriate;
• Work closely with the other staff in successful implementation and management of the company’s environmental and regulatory requirements;
• Interface with internal divisions, regulatory groups and consultants in the preparation, review, compilation, finalization, submission of documents and public notifications in a timely manner;
• Develop and manage technical documentation related to submissions;
• Manage public consultation activities, communications, and education plans;
• Other duties as assigned.
~~As part of our commitment to employment excellence, Grieg Seafood offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
Deadline to apply: Thursday, December 7th, 2017
Thank you for your interest in working for Grieg Seafood. Please note that only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Please note applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Application Instructions: submit resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Please Note: This company is only accepting applications from Canadian residents
Industry Search : Accounting Jobs | Administrative Jobs | Sales & Marketing Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Restaurant & Food Services Jobs | Technology Jobs | Trades & Construction Jobs | Security Jobs | View All Industries