Ironside Design Manufacturing Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified metal manufacturing and repairs facility with a local repair store that has serviced the community for over a century. We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team to assist in the paint booth as a Painter. Jobs can range in size from small to large and from one-off pieces to mass prodouction of the same part. This position requires reviewing each Job Work Order and carrying out the requirements to meet the job and customer requirements, as well as completing any maintenance and quality checks.
A good fit for this position would be someone that has attention to detail, able to follow verbal and written instructions, and can work under tight deadlines with an optimistic attitude.
Painting Certificate and/or minimum three years experience required. Forklift license a bonus but not required for consideration. Additional skills that assist in the manufacturing process (saw, brake/shear, welding, machining, etc.) or the openness to learn would be an incredible plus and a great fit for our team.
Other duties, skills and responsibilities include:
- Responsible to complete jobs according to each work order
- Ensure all jobs are carried out with proper safety measures and equipment
- Be capable of prepping and painting a variety of metal types
- Responsible for quality checks and paint testing
- Ensure paint booth is stocked with necessary supplies
- Ensure that time and materials are tracked to each job for costing purposes
- Responsible for quality of workmanship
- Responsible to complete work in accordance with Ironside documented procedures and controls
- Work well individually and collectively
Benefits and Other Information:: After successful 90 day probationary period, full benefits and MSP coverage provided.
After one full year, access to our RRSP program available
Birthday and Work Anniversary Recognition
Two Formal Employee events per year
Year End Awards based off of Performance
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position and our company please submit your resume via email, subject header "Painter".