Nanny Wanted - Wanted: A Part Time Weekday Nanny For Infant Son (From 9 Months Old) In Toronto, Onta
Hi there! Our names are Ananda and Mark. We have an adorable baby boy who is full of energy, personality and smiles. We live in a small, tidy house in Bloor West Village, about a 10 minute walk to the TTC subway.
With Ananda going back to work full-time in January, we are looking to welcome a loving, dedicated part-time caregiver into our family to support the care and development of our son. Lucas's grandmother will be providing part-time care so we are looking for this individual to divide the weekday care with her.
- Part-time care of 9 month old infant boy in our home
- 1-2 days/week, 9-6pm firm occasional care as req'd (which could incl. sick day coverage, extended evening hours, weekend babysitting as your availability permits)
- You would be responsible for transportation to/from our home
- General duties associated with care of 9 month old infant (e.g. diaper changing, feeding solids/formula, naps, playtime/cognitive activities)
- Transportation by foot to nearby scheduled activities in Bloor West/Junction as organized by parents (e.g. Songs/Story time class)
- Light housekeeping would be appreciated
- Past & proven experience with children
- Bilingual (French) required
- CPR /First Aid Training preferred
- early childhood educator certifications an asset
How to Connect:
Send us a message and expect a response within 24-48 hours. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!