Nanny Wanted - Two loving East Vancouver families looking for caring & nurturing live-out nanny.
We are two loving East Vancouver families looking for a caring and nurturing live-out nanny to look after our two one year old girls. Charlie will require care from the end of September onwards (12 months old) and Lexi will join her in December/January (13 months old). Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm. 36 hours per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment
- Supervising children's activities at all times
- Preparing nutritious meals for the children
- Changing diapers and assisting with toilet training when the time comes
- Housework related to childcare; cleaning up after meals, tidying play area, etc. (i.e. no general housework)
- Playing with children both indoors and outdoors; planning one activity outside of the home each day (park, community centre, library, walk, etc)
- Structuring daily activities to accommodate children's naps
- Creating a weekly schedule and briefly recording nap times and any notable events in a daily journal
- High school graduate
- Experience caring for young children
- First aid training and infant CPR
- Permanent resident of Canada
- Fluent in English
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy and caring
- Physical ability to care for two young children
- Ability to plan, organize and multitask
- Criminal record check
- A background in early childhood education, preferred but not required
In return you will receive:
- A competitive wage based upon experience
- A kind and loving environment to work Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!