Nanny Wanted - Seeking full-time, live-out, long-term nanny
Mature, professional couple looking for a full time, live-out nanny with a broad set of skillsets and abilities. We are located in South Lethbridge near Henderson Lake. We are offering a competitive annual salary and long term employment potential, as well as 3 weeks paid vacation and the opportunity for overtime revenue.
Our family consists of 2 professionals with extensive work commitments during the week. We currently have one 1-month old and are planning on a second (and final) child towards the end of 2018. We have one hedgehog and a tropical fish tank with several low-maintenance cichlids (big goldfish). Our baby is an adorable little boy with a serious but calm demeanor and he loves nothing more than showing off his big blue eyes for company and cuddling up into people's arms.
We are looking for a full-time live out nanny who is willing to do the following:
- Be available daily (Monday to Friday) from 8:30am to 6pm (9.5 hours)
- Year-round childcare, January through December
- Long term caregiving for infants through to school age children (as they grow)
- Regular housekeeping - sweeping, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen
- Dishes and laundry as needed
- Feed fish and hedgehog
- Basic errands - groceries, drycleaning, mail pickup/dropoff
- Pickup and drop-off children to doctor appointments, daytime programs, and other social commitments
- Infant bottle feedings; in future lunch preparation for toddler / school child
- Must be ok with occasional overtime - 2-3 times per month evening or weekend hours - will be paid a premium for overtime
- Must hold a valid driver's license and be able to get to South Lethbridge near Henderson Lake. Vehicle can be provided while on-site, own vehicle preferable.
- CPR certificate, cooking/chef training would be an asset
- Must be non-smoking
- References, police check, and document verification required prior to final offer.
If I summarize everything above, we are looking for someone who will become an integral part of our family. Our perfect candidate will help keep our busy and high-performance household running smoothly, and is excited to grow with us as parents and our child (hopefully children) as our family grows.
We will be collecting candidate applications throughout July and conducting interviews in late July through early August. The ideal candidate will be starting in October or November, based on availability and the time it takes for successful completion of interviews. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!