Nanny Wanted - Pt Supernanny & Casual Babysitter
- must love babies (of the 7 month old variety) and dogs (specifically golden retrievers)
- be energetic, loving, creative, patient, and intelligent. Yep, I added intelligent to the list
- have a love for reading, singing baby songs, arts & crafts, adventures & outings
- have childminding experience; education an asset
- have own, reliable transportation (we live on Bear Mountain)
- want to become an extension of our family & spoiled by us!
- pay negotiable based on experience, education and availability
- be caring for our child only
- be in good health and vaccinated (we are a sciencey bunch!)
- okay to do light housework like vacuuming (two golden means I vacuum errrrrrday) or dishes. We have a regular house cleaner so that certainly would not be your job
** Looking for someone who can commit to the same half day weekly (approx 8am-12pm) and also do casual sitting (daytime, evening, weekends)... so yep... looking for a unicorn. I'm currently on mat leave but want to go back to volunteering at VGH. If you cannot commit to the same morning weekly but want to do casual sitting please still reach out.
I will say I am holding out for the best fit for us. I'd love to hire a student if possible! (Yes, we will pay you what you're worth to do homework while bebe sleeps!) I was once THE babysitter in the area I grew up in, and also a supernanny so I'm excited to find our match! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!