Nanny Wanted - Part-time live-out nanny position in Calgary
We are currently seeking a part-time, live-out Nanny starting as soon as we can make arrangements.
The ideal schedule would be either Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8am until 5pm. Someone willing to take on the occasional evening would also be a bonus as we don't get out much these days!
We are signed up for a music class on Friday mornings so I would be home to do that with him and I plan on using Fridays as a 'catch-up' day so would likely be in and out of the house as I run errands and work in our home office.
The position would involve:
- Looking after our 17 month old son, including feeding, some meal prep, changing, playing, walks, reading, park time and library activities (it's a 15/20 minute walk to the Memorial Library from our house);
- Some light housekeeping/laundry.
Our hope is to find someone who can look after our child with love and wisdom, keeping him safe, ensuring he is stimulated, and leading by example in the areas of kindness and respect toward others. The following are traits/experiences that we require, so please do not apply unless they all apply to you and your profile is detailed enough to tell us about all of the below. We will not be responding to unsolicited phone calls or to applicants who have scant details on their profiles. We take this role seriously and want our future nanny to as well.
- At least 8 years of experience as a nanny in long-term relationships with families, either live-in or live-out (willing to provide references);
- Experience caring for infants;
- Formal training/qualifications in the field of child development, ECE, nursing, or similar;
- Competent, efficient and willing to do light housekeeping;
- An experienced, healthy cook, comfortable improvising in the kitchen (not a deal breaker, our baby isn't a gourmet yet);
- Native English speaker with exceptional grammar in both spoken and written English; and
- updated CPR, First Aid, and criminal record check (willing to provide proof of these on demand).
We are a happy, active, loving family and are looking for someone who is the same and with whom we can have an open, honest, straightforward relationship - life is too short for anything but. We live in Roxboro very close to the Erlton C-train station and the 4th Street bus routes and there is also ample parking on our street.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you! Dale Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!