Nanny Wanted - Part-Time, Live-Out Nanny Available
Looking for an enthusiastic and nurturing individual who will provide a safe snd stimulating environment for my 18 month old daughter. Hours involved would be from 7am-4pm three days a week and could lead up to full time hours.
Responsibilities would include:
- creating a stimulating environement (e.g., arts and crafts, singing, reading, playing indoors and outdoors)
- maintain a safe environement
- supervise scheduled play dates
- go for walks and attend local programs (e.g., library)
- change diapers, bathe and prepare food for child
- light household chores (e.g., food preparation, laundry, keeping house tidy)
- a drivers licence is ideal but not necessary
- criminal check
- cpr trained
- good command of the english language
Please contact me as soon as possible if interested. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!