Nanny Wanted - Part Time Household Helper and Fairy Queen
As our girls both transition to full time school in September, we are looking to transition our care from a purely babysitting role to more of a household helper role.
Expectations of this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Arrive to home at 6:40 am, waken, dress, breakfast for girls
2. Drive both girls to school for 8:20 bell. Tuesdays I pick them up at 3 but on Thursdays you would pick them up from early dismissal at noon and spend the afternoon doing crafts, looking for fairies and playing the piano.
3. If either girl is sick, stay home with them until 3:15pm on short notice, or be prepared to go pick them up from school if we get a call and mom and dad are at work
4. Once the girls are dropped off at school, return to the home and complete approximately 3-4 hours of various household tasks including:
- Light daily cleaning and weekly deep cleaning of the home
- Errands such as small grocery orders, picking up drycleaning, etc.
- Light meal preparations
- Laundry and ironing
5. Vacation dates preferred to be taken when we take our vacation dates or if different dates, with a minimum 3 months notice
6. Currently two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, but flexible to change to three days per week if mothers work schedule changes mid year
7. Position to start mid August 2017.
8. Possibility of extra babysitting hours on the odd evening or weekend, paid extra hourly
9. Next summer we are away July and August 2018, position to resume end of August 2018
We have two girls next year the eldest is in grade 4, the youngest in grade one. They speak English and are learning French. Neither girl has any medical conditions or allergies. Our home is on the west end of Edmonton.
1. You must have your own reliable vehicle to drive the girls to school and or activities
2. complete a Police Check
3. CPR/First Aid knowledge
4. Fun, caring, punctual
5. Good cook is a bonus! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!