Nanny Wanted - Part-time after school childcare services for 11 year old - weekdays (4pm to 8pm)
We are two lawyers looking for after school childcare for our 11 year old (5 days a week) starting the last week of August and ending at the end of June 2018. Our house is in mid-town Toronto near public transit. The nearest subway stop is St Clair Station.
Time commitment: 4-5 hours each weekday, starting around 4pm. To be discussed.
Compensation: To be discussed. Will be on an hourly basis less required withholding taxes.
General responsibilities: we would expect to the person to:
- take our child to afterschool activities, which vary throughout the year (most start after 7pm and we can usually pick up afterward);
- prepare dinner for child to eat and general clean up;
- assist with homework (mainly getting child organized and focussed on doing it before we get home);
- pick-up groceries, if needed
- generally like dogs (we have two small older ones)
Driver's Licence and criminal background check preferred. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!