Nanny Wanted - Nanny Share in James Bay, Victoria, BC!
We are looking for someone who is kind, compassionate, and fun to take care of two 1 year old girls from two different families. Both families live on the same block in beautiful James Bay, Victoria, BC, just steps from Beacon Hill Park, downtown, and Dallas Rd. Lots to explore and do in the neighbourhood!
Our families require:
- full-time, live-out nanny (Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm)
- ECE or ECE Assistant training
- clearly articulated approach to childcare
- 3 years of working with children
- First Aid training
- Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable populations
The nanny's duties would encompass all that comes with caring for a child, including but not limited to:
- ensuring the children's general health and safety
- educational and entertaining opportunities for the children
- light meal prep for children
- light housekeeping duties
The Tessier family works in the non-profit industry and believes in the value and worth of all people. We hope to create a positive and supportive work environment for you as you take care of what is most precious to us. Our daughter is our first and only child and seek to raise her in an environment where she is free to explore the world around her and who she is as a person.
The Stoldt family is in the tech industry and care would be for their youngest of two children.
If you are interested or have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!