Nanny Wanted - Looking for full-time live out caregiver and housekeeper
We are a young energetic family located in the SW inner city. We are seeking a live-out caregiver for a full-time shift work position with a start date of October 1, 2017 or earlier.
- Full-time care for 6-month-old twins
- before/after preschool care for our older son
- occasional childminding on the weekends (for all three kids)
- Laundry, housekeeping and meal preparation for the twins (daytime) and dinner prep for the entire family.
- Minor pet care duties (the family has 2 dogs)
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of previous nanny experience
- Experience caring for infants and toddlers (experience with twins an asset)
- Love of animals (experience with large breed dogs an asset)
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- High school graduate degree or courses in early childhood education an asset
- Able to provide a criminal history check
- Dependable, honest and trustworthy
- Able to provide references upon request
- Authorization to legally work in Canada
The successful candidate must be willing to work early mornings, evenings, nights and weekends (including all day Sunday).
**Please note, we are not willing to sponsor** Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!