Nanny Wanted - Looking For Experienced Ece Trained Nanny In Burlington For Summer.
We are looking for an independent, active, ECE trained child care nanny for our son for this coming summertime, just before our son starts kindergarten in September. We would like you to start working with us mid to late June.
Our son is currently 3 years old but will be 4 soon, he's a great active little guy with a wonderfully funny, strong personality, he loves everything trucks, trains, farm tractors, loves being outside in the sandbox, going to the park, reading at the library, doing activities at home, he's a very active guy.
The job details and responsibilities.
- Work from 9 am - 4 pm most days of the week and occasionally Friday off.
- Take care of our son during these hours, taking him to different activities throughout the week, but coming home for a nap between 12 noon to 2 pm.
- Working on activities at home, i.e. writing, penmanship, learning words, painting, play-doh, building activities, etc.
You must have the following:
- Clean criminal record
- Drivers license and carry valid insurance
- ECE certification
- First aid training
- Have at least 2 references
- Enjoy being with kids :)
- We will provide transportation if you do not wish to use your own car.
- We will provide funds to take our son to activities i.e. Spring Ridge Farm / Swimming.
- Paid between $18 - $22 dollars an hour depending on your experience.
- Work with an active boy who is fun to be around.
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person for an interview. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!