Nanny Wanted - Looking For A Part Time Nanny In Burlington
We are a busy family with two girls aged 4 and 6 looking for a live-out Nanny in Burlington to assist with the following:
- Daily afternoon pick-up from the bus (Monday-Friday) and playing with kids before dinner;
- Daily dinner prep and cooking for the whole family (Monday-Friday), including healthy snacks for the kids after school;
- Daily feeding of dinner to kids (Monday-Friday);
- Assisting with homework on an as-needed basis;
- Light housekeeping, including laundry (both kid and adult washing, drying and folding), changing bed sheets on a weekly basis, and tidying-up, cleaning bathrooms, and light vacuuming as needed (we have a bi-weekly cleaning service);
- Potentially take kids to after-school activities (this is to be determined).
Hours would be approximately 2-6 pm Monday to Friday. Start date in mid-August to get into a routine before school starts in September. Must have your own vehicle for possible transportation of kids to after-school activities. Must also have a valid drivers licence and a clean driving record.
We are looking for someone who can integrate into our family and will be available for at least a one year contract.
Please note that we have a large dog (black lab cross, weighing 90 pounds) and a small indoor cat.
Hourly rate negotiable. Please provide references.
Please contact Kelly Hall through this website. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!