Nanny Wanted - Looking for a loving, experienced, and reliable nanny
Looking for a loving nanny for our three daughters (currently 2.5 years and twins who are 9 months). You would mostly be responsible for the 2.5 year old, but some days you would also have the twins or just the twins. This position is from the beginning of July until the beginning of December, with the possibility of extending. We would also consider hiring someone just for the summer and someone else for fall onwards. We need someone flexible as the 4 days will be different every week, averaging about 36-40 hours a week. You will always have weekend and stat holidays off.
- Primarily child care related activites
- Taking the 2.5 year old on outings eg zoo, science centre, splash parks, playdates etc
- Some light cleaning (we have a cleaner)
- Some meal prep
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Fluent in English
- 3 years experience
- Maintaining good hygiene practices (our twins were born preemie and are still at risk of infections)
- Clean driving record and have own reliable vehicle
- Non smoking and live in a non smoking environment (our 2.5 year old has asthma)
- First Aid including CPR
Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing from you! Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!