Nanny Wanted - Immediately: Reliable Nanny Needed for Our 3 Year Old Child in White Rock
We are a family of 3 (my husband, my son and I) looking for a Full-Time Live Out Nanny to care for our 3 year old son in White Rock, BC. Ideally we want someone who's long term plan is to make a career out of being a Nanny and stay with our family long term (2-4 yrs).
Here is a list of requirements for your information:
- Full Time meaning 5 days a week Mon-Fri (7:00am - 4:30pm generally)
- Live Out Nanny
- You would watch our son in our home in White Rock, BC
- Must have own vehicle/driver license
- Must have experience working with young children (prefer 3 yrs or more)
- Would prefer a criminal record check and CPR training/certification
- Ability to swim very well would be an asset (our son loves the pool and the nearby beach)
- Must be non-smoker
- Must speak English
- Duties includes:
- Meal prep for our son (all meals), cleaning up after our son (including his laundry and bedding as required), occasionally bath our son if required, take him to weekly activities (he has pool and gym classes every week), he has pre-school every Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours, take our son on walks to the local park, the library, the pool or whatever fun and educational activities you wish, you can walk to White Rock beach from our house its about a 20-25min walk and our son loves the beach and the water, light house cleaning as a result of our son (so mainly keep the kitchen tidy and his room, toys cleaned up in the living room), grocery shopping for the family when required, some meal prep for the family (maybe 2-3 times a week) Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!