Nanny Wanted - Full Time Live Out - Outdoorsy and Creative Nanny need in NW Calgary
My family is looking for a full-time live out nanny for the end of August or early September. We are located about a 10 minute walk (about 1km) from the SAIT LRT Station. We need someone to work a traditional work week (Monday Friday) however we can be flexible on the start and end time.
We have a 4 years boy that is very adventurous, sensitive, creative, and loves Batman. Our daughter is 2 but talks like a 4 year old, copies everything her brother does while sneaking some play time with her dolls. We need a nanny that keep these kids active, channels their creative pursuits and loves to cook and bake.
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Valid Drivers License
- Comfortable driving a medium sized SUV
- Available to work Monday Friday
- Able to start between Aug 28 Sept 8, 2017
- Provide Criminal Record Check
- Make the kids Breakfast (my kids sleep in so this is usually around 9am)
- Tidy the kitchen and get the kids dressed for the day
- Go outside and look for adventure! (Hike, bike, go to the zoo, hit up Confederation Park)
- Prepare Lunch and feed the kids (the kids are obsessed with soup well for the moment)
- Get our son off to school (a few days a week for a couple of hours)
- Put our daughter down for a nap
- General tiding and dinner preparation
- Pick up our son from school and play until the day is done
- Initiative we are looking for someone that that takes initiative in organizing fun activities for the week, making interesting meals for the kids, tries to teach the kids someone new everyday
- Creative & Crafty my kids love to paint and make things. Ill get any supplies you need.
- Outdoorsy our nanny must incorporate outdoor play every day. My kids are all weather kids! If arent prepared to put on snow pants and play in -20C with the kids it will be a long and cold winter for you.
- Aspiring Chef/Baker we love food and so do our kids. They love to make cupcakes and decorate them. Our son watches Tasty videos on YouTube. Our daughter loves making homemade pizza dough and tops her own pizza.
- Safety The kids are very fast and daring. We want to foster their outgoing ways while installing some limits. Youll have to use good judgement in balancing their daring ways and safety.
- Accountable Kids really try to get away with lots. If the kids do not live up to our expectations we need a nanny that can make the kids be accountable for their actions.
- Cleanliness Kids are dirty. We expect our nanny to make sure the kids clean up after themselves and keeps the mains areas in the house clean. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!