Nanny Wanted - Full Time Caregiver For 1 Year Old In Calgary (Sept 2018 Start)
My husband and I are looking for a full-time caregiver starting September 2018 for our 1 year old son, and are located near Stanley Park in Calgary SW. Our hope is to find a responsible and energetic caregiver who will join us for the long-term, and who can provide care and affection for our son, while assisting with some household duties.
- Live-out preferred, however, may consider live-in for the right person.
- We have some flexibility with our hours and can work with you. Typical hours will be 7:30-5:30pm M-Th, and 7:30-4:30pm every other Friday (with potential for additional evening and weekend hours).
- Primary responsibility will be to care for our son.
- In addition, responsibilities may include:
o Supervising play dates, taking him to the library and music baby classes
o Household duties such as cooking and cleaning
o Time permitting, helping with errands such as getting groceries
- Drivers license and clean driving record required.
- Previous work experience with infants.
This is a big commitment for our family, and as such we are looking for someone whom we can trust and who can trust us. In addition, open and honest communication is a must.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from interested candidates!
How to apply:
Please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!