Nanny Wanted - Fantastic Weekend Nanny/Mothers Helper/Errand Runner Position!
We are a family of 5 (3 kids ages 6, 3, and 1) looking for a wonderful weekend nanny/mothers helper/errand runner! We have an amazing live-out nanny during the week who has been with us for over 3 years. As our weekends get even busier with various kids activities, we are looking for someone who is able to help us out on Saturday & Sunday every weekend. It is critical that this person be able to drive and run errands. We will reimburse for all mileage driven.
Both parents will be home during the weekend. We are looking for someone to help us out as our lives get busier with activities for 3 kids to fill in the gaps (i.e., one child is napping at home while parents are out at activities with other two). Duties are expected to be split 50/50 between childcare and the following:
- helping with laundry including changing bed linens
- helping with meal prep for kids including kitchen clean up
- light housekeeping including emptying dishwasher, emptying garbages in house, tidying up kitchen etc.
- running errands (i.e., dry cleaning, picking up groceries from click & collect, etc.)
- helping organize the house (i.e., packing away old clothes)
* Note, we have a cleaning service and are not looking for someone to clean the house. Just general tidy up of house and kitchen after meals.
We are looking to have someone come both Saturday & Sundays every weekend. We are also looking at this as a long-term position (i.e., years) and are specifically looking for applicants who are wanting the same.
Key attributes of the successful candidate
- amazing ability to work with children
- positive attitude
- demonstrated experience in working with kids
- friendly and energetic
- fun and kind
- must be able to drive and have own car to help out with errands Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!