Nanny Wanted - Exciting Part Time - Live Out Nanny Position - Starting August/September 2017
We are seeking a caring and experienced part-time live-out nanny needed for two children aged 4 (girl) and 2 (boy). We are NOT seeking a babysitter/someone to pass the hours with our kids, we are truly looking for a long-term care provider who cares about our children and who our children will consider to be like family.
We live in SE Calgary in a lake community which is a fun and exciting activity that the kids love. We do also have a Black Lab who will be home in the day but is very laid back and easy-going. No care for the dog will be required other than letting him outside to the bathroom as needed and kenneling him when you leave the house (he loves his kennel so this is not challenging).
Childcare activities including (but not limited to):
- meal planning and preparation
- changing diaper for younger child
- transporting children to preschool and other activities
- dressing children appropriately for activities
- bathing (if necessary)
- putting down for naps
- implementing daily routines
- undertaking appropriate creative, educational and outdoor activities with the children
- reading to and with the children
- reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children
Light Housekeeping including (but not limited to):
- childrens laundry
- making beds
- cleaning and washing up after childrens meals
- tidying childrens bedrooms and play areas
- running small errands (as necessary)
Hours of Work:
Working Days - Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Hours of Work 7:30 am 5:30 pm
2 weeks paid vacation annually there likely will be given more time off with pay due to our schedules
Rate of Pay:
The current rate of pay is $14.00/hour.
As of October 1, 2018 the rate of pay will increase to $15.00/hour.
- 3 years experience as nanny/daycare provider
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Criminal Records Check including Vulnerable Sector Search
- Early Childhood Education strongly preferred
- Drivers License (must provide drivers abstract)
If you think that you would be a good fit for our family and you meet all of the qualifications, please provide us with a copy of your resume. We will require a minimum of 2 references.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!