I am looking for a nanny for my 8 month old son. I will require the nanny to come for 5 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) a week for 7-8 hours a day, which would be 35 - 40 hours a week. Timings would be 9 AM to 5 PM. We are from India and speak Tamil, Hindi and English.
2. Bottle cleaning and sterilizing
3. Prepare food for the baby
4. Alternate days Laundry
5. Alternate days floor vacuum
6. Dish wash (Just put them into dish washer)
- Should be able to provide references (atleast 2)
- Need clean criminal record
- Need to be understanding and caring
- Handle baby with care (He is my precious baby)
- Previous experience with babies is a must.
If things go well, can continue this for long time as well. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking or a full time job and loves to spend time with a baby.
Note: My mom is taking care of the baby right now. She will be around to help you with the baby when you need some time and rest. You can make coffee, eat fruits and enjoy some Indian food too (if available). We are very understanding and warm people. Looking to build a long term relationship with the nanny at least till he turns 4 years.
Interested?? Please email me at [email protected]
or call me at 780-224-.... Don't forget to include your salary expectations.
Malavika Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!