Nice to meet you! We're the Haas Family and we're looking for a full time child caregiver for our son whom is just under 1 year of age, in the east Regina Greens on Gardiner neighbourhood.
Individual will be responsible for providing child care while parents are at work, in our private household. Position includes duties such as:
- Supervising the child and ensuring his safety
- Bathing and dressing the child
- Putting him down for naps
- Assisting with planning, preparing meals for the family and feeding our child
- Providing him with educational activities such as games, crafts, books, outings, and exercise
- Aiding in his development and growth
- Disciplining as necessary
- Completing minor housekeeping duties such as dishes, maintaining the eating area, maintaining the tidiness of his room and play areas
- Running errands such as taking the him to classes, activities, etc.
- Aiding the family with keeping an overall happy and healthy home environment
This is a permanent position. It would be well suited to someone with at least 1 year of previous experience as a caregiver and having completed secondary school (or equivalent). Starting wage offered will be $12.50 per hour with health insurance and workers compensation provided. Candidate should have a valid passport and be able to speak, read and understand English.
Candidates who wish to be considered, are asked to submit a copy of their resume via email to Shayla at [email protected]
Additional questions regarding the position can be directed to 306-550-....
Thank you for your interest. Candidates being considered will be contacted. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!