Nanny Wanted - Busy West Vancouver Excutive Family looking to hire a Family Assistant
We are looking for a nanny/family assistant to help care for our outgoing 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter (30-35 hours a week four days a week, some flexibility in these hours). We are looking for somebody to help take the children after school to their activities and during the day help run errands (grocery shopping, dry-cleaning, taking vehicles in for servicing, etc..) Valid driver's licence and clean driving record needed. OWN CAR IS REQUIRED as our house is NOT TRANSIT FRIENDLY, but our car will be used during work hours.
Must like dogs and horses, our daughter rides competitively and she will be needed to be taken to her riding lessons.
There will be some light general housekeeping (tidy kitchen, empty dishwasher, etc) to be performed during the hours our children are not at home (but very little as we have a full-time housekeeper/nanny).
We are a fun energetic family but lead a very busy schedule after school, this job does entail a lot of driving, the right individual will have a great personality and should be very organized.
- driving one of our children to and from various activities and/or picking children up from school
- helping children with homework
- basic bathing and grooming (helping the children get ready for they activities)
- some light housekeeping (kitchen tidy)
- meal preparation for children; snacks for their activities
- some family meal preparation (rare)
-family errands while the children are at school
- HAVE YOUR OWN CAR, our house is not easily accessible by transit
- Have a valid BC Driver's License and clean driving record (our vehicle will be used to drive child to and from activities)
- Be a non-smoker
- Have at least 2 years experience working with young children
- Have at least 2 strong personal references and employment references
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have first aid with child CPR (or be willing to get it at our expense)
- Have a clean criminal records check
- Love children
- Be kind, patient, creative and energetic
- Competitive salary
- Stat holidays off (with pay if required hours met)
- Flexible time off as needed
-healthcare (after 3 months)
We live close to parks, trails, recreation and shopping. Our home is NOT TRANSIT FRIENDLY location so you will need a reliable vehicle to get to work. We are looking for a devoted Family assistant who will genuinely love and care for our children. References will be required. Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter telling us more about you and why you'd be the right person to entrust our children to. If this seems like an opportunity you'd like to pursue we want to hear from you. Please visit www.canadiannanny.ca to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!