Ironside Design Manufacturing is currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join our team. We are an ISO 9001 Certified manufacturing facility with the capabilities to take a customer request from design all the way through to completion with our in house design, saw, plasma, machine, fabrication, hydraulics, electrical and paint divisions.
The Electrical Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Creating Bill of material and ordering all electrical components
- Must keep current with codes for certifying all panels and electrical system.
- Design relay logic circuit
- Responsible for completing shop work as assigned
- Responsible for building electrical components
- Responsible for wiring and connecting all electrical components
- Responsible for all electrical maintenance and repair around the shop
- Ensure that time is properly tracked and allocated to each job for costing purposes
- Maintaining electrical supply inventory
- Responsible for disposition of Nonconformances (NCR's) and Corrective Actions routed to electrical department
- Responsible for quality of workmanship in assigned area
- Ensure a safe work environment by taking pride in a well-organized/maintained production area
- Perform work in accordance with Ironside documented policies and procedures
- Complete all applicable Quality Records
- Must be efficient in multi-tasking variety of jobs
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Familiar with industrial electrical equipment
- Familiar with different suppliers and what they offer
- Able to rebuild old equipment up to current safety standards
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge with different styles of labelling equipment and their software
- Work well individually and collectively
- Work within time restrictions
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions in the English language
**Beneficial if knowledgeable in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)**
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge and capability to manage and create Electrical Schematics
- Knowledge in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
- Field Safety Representative (FSR)
Must be a Certified Journeyman Electrician, maintain a valid Red Seal Certificate.
Electrical B ticket.
Benefits and Other Information:: Benefits package available after successful completion of 90 day probationary period.
RRSP contribution matching available after one full year of employment.
Based on job flow, job position has flexibility for a 3-4 day work week.