Early Childhood Educator Wanted - Program Supervisor
ABC Academy Beach is looking for a dynamic and creative Program Supervisor that has minimum 2 years of child care management experience and is in a good standing with the College of ECE.
Qualifications: Diploma/Degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development, RECE, current First Aid and CPR C, and 6 months or less valid VCRC.
1. Aid the Managing Director in her management duties and serve as a Director in her absence
2. Perform all duties necessary to meet Ministry compliance
3. Recruit, hire, and manage staff
4. Ensure all employee and child files and records are complete and up to date
5. Positive communication with parents and staff
6. Keep on top of weekly duties such as program plans, outdoor programming, and classroom observations
7. Keep on top of monthly duties such as calendars, progress reports, portfolio monitoring, float tracking, attendance
8. Organize and attend extra activities for ABC Academy's staff and families
9. Work alongside Managing Director to keep strong staff morale
10. Being proactive with your managers on purchasing equipment, furnishings, and supplies
11. Aid in completing and meet with staff along side the Director for annual performance appraisals
12. Be on top of emails and communication with parents and staff
13. Understand and implement How Does Learning Happen in everyday programming, and be familiar with the Child Care and Early Years Act Please visit childcareadvantage.com to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!