Adventurers School Age Care Ltd. is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to join our team! Our mission is to provide school age children with quality, affordable care in a safe, inclusive and empowering learning environment that is implemented by passionate, educated professionals.
At Adventurers, we are proud to offer competitive wages, post-secondary funding, comprehensive training, professional development opportunities, and complimentary Blue Cross coverage. We strive to maintain our 'culture of caring' in everything that we do, support our staff with their professional goals, and offer many opportunities for growth within our organization. We operate nine licensed and fully accredited centers throughout Calgary (primarily in the NW), and are able to offer stable employment during school holidays, and during the summer months.
As a front line staff with Adventurers, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1) Providing engaging activities on a daily basis, that are based on the interests of the child(ren), and that meet their Social, Physical, Intellectual, Creative and Emotional needs.
2) Maintaining a clean and safe environment for the children in your care.
3) Providing supervision that is effective, timely, and responsive to the needs of the children.
4) Being an active participant in the children's experiences, and working to establish supportive, professional relationships with children, parents and community stakeholders.
5) Engaging in ongoing professional development.
If you would be interested in joining a dedicated, hard-working and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience, by emailing [email protected]
Please note, the position we are currently hiring for requires a CDW or CDS certification.
Thank you for your interest in Adventurers School Age Care Ltd., we look forward to meeting you! Please visit childcareadvantage.com to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!