Early Childhood Educator Wanted - Early Childhood Educators
Tiny Hoppers Early Learning Centre in Summerside is hiring for ECE's. Join the first location in Western Canada! Several successful and award winning locations in Ontario!
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
While we wait for our Summerside location to open, we are currently looking for ECEs to fill openings in our centre. We are hiring for all age groups.
As a child care educator, you will have a chance to build and inspire a team, connect with local parents and children, be a part of a growing business, demonstrate leadership and work with like-minded, compassionate individuals. We are looking for Early Childhood Educators eager to grow with us.
ECE Diploma (Level 2 3 preferred)
Level 1 will be considered with experience
Up-to-date CPR/First Aid
Up-to-date Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector
Up-to-date Immunization record
The following is a job description, please note that it is not restricted to this list and duties may be added as we grow our business.
Primary Role: To KEEP CHILDREN SAFE
- Preparation/Programming for Weekly Themes
- Cleaning of room throughout workday
- Cleaning of room at the end of shift
- Answering of telephone if needed
- Greeting and assisting clients that come into our centre
- Administrative duties
- Maintaining records in accordance to the day Child Care Licencing Act
- Set up and takedown of equipment as required
- Changing of themes: decorations
- Special Event planning
- Checking of staff communication book before every shift
- Communicating and interacting positively with parents, coworkers, the children, and owners.
-Provide written daily observations of children
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time/Supply Staff Please visit childcareadvantage.com to view full details and to apply. FREE REGISTRATION and lots of jobs to choose from!