The primary role of the Customer Care Support (CCS) is to provide support for the effective and timely processing of local and international customer service orders. The role also supports inside sales in a manner that enhances the overall customer service experience. The CCS provides support, assistance, and back-up for the Customer Care Coordinator and the Customer Care representatives. As a member of the Vitalus Sales & Customer Care team, provides support to other roles within the department as required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Customer Care Support Duties
- General Support Duties
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills, Ability):
- Knowledge of local and international shipping logistics, regulations and documentation.
- Problem solver with solid analytical skills and the ability to trouble shoot as the need arises. Emphasis on win-win solutions.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization and external partners/customers.
- Develop strong customer and internal relationships by applying interpersonal and people management skills including sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Deal with changes, delays, or unexpected events in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to work with an international customer base with high cultural diversity.
- 2 years of work experience in a customer service and/or related supply chain function, preferably within a food manufacturing environment. Relevant technical background in food manufacturing and/or certificate/diploma in related field (customer service/logistics/supply chain) a plus.
- Customer service driven.
- Working knowledge of other languages an asset. I.E. Spanish, French.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and spreadsheet/database (MS Excel). Experience with Navision a plus. Proficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Direct working knowledge of customer service operations, warehouse management, inventory control, and supply chain management.
- Capability to work with internal departments, external partners, and diverse personalities in a manner that promotes positive relationships.
- Superior time management skills, detail orientation, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.