~~Grieg Seafood BC Ltd., a dynamic and growing company in the Aquaculture industry, is seeking to hire a full-time Aquaculture Technician to support our operations on the East Coast of Vancouver Island.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Aquaculture Technician will work shifts of 8 days in and 6 days out. Working as part of a team, the Aquaculture Technician will be primarily responsible for farm operations including feeding, animal husbandry and security of fish stocks.
• A keen understanding of all fish handling procedures (i.e. grading and splits)
• Understand, enforce, and adhere to all government regulations, farm practices and standard of practices
• A good understanding of feed regimes, feed rates and feed monitoring
• Familiarity with cage and anchoring knowledge and related maintenance
• Environmental and plankton monitoring
• Other duties as assigned
Application Instructions: Submit resumes to: [email protected]
Please Note: This company is only accepting applications from Canadian residents
Industry Search : Accounting Jobs | Administrative Jobs | Sales & Marketing Jobs | Customer Service Jobs | Restaurant & Food Services Jobs | Technology Jobs | Trades & Construction Jobs | Security Jobs | View All Industries