Analyst, Sales Intelligence
OWN YOUR FUTURE! Labatt is currently hiring
Job Title: Analyst, Sales Intelligence
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith’s, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt’s 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada’s most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We’re also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
* Providing reporting to senior management on national sales performance
* Provide regional and national insight on industry and company specific trends
* Responsible for maintaining data integrity and managing data validation processes nationally.
* Cascading achievable & objective targets that stretch the regional sales team and align to the National goal
* Work cross-functionally to improve Sales intelligence processes and ensure accuracy and stability of reporting
* University Degree in Business or related field preferred
* Minimum 2+ years in field intelligence insights experience within consumer packaged goods industry
* Consumer Packaged goods, beer, wine, or spirits industry experience an asset
* Work well independently with limited supervision and with tight timelines
* Communication skills, be persuasive and can build strong relationships
* Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
* Advanced excel a must have
* Understanding of trade math (ROI, margin, markup, days inventory)
* Results Oriented, Strong business acumen, Strategic thinker
* Data Management and mining